Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The first December post

I think this will be my only post in December. Even though I have felt great every time I have written anything on this blog, I have not written here too often in the last 2 months. From my last post "To organize your thoughts, all you need is some listening space .. in my case this blog".

I have gotten a lot in the past 4 - 5 months. I no longer have too many problems from my past-before-the-Forum. So many things are complete for me now. Heck, I hardly ever even think about it. And, I was struggling with this even after the Advanced Course. What I can realize now is, that if in your thought cycles, you reinforce again & again that your past is complete and that you have no problems from the past, it'll happen. Similar to anything else you wish to reinforce in your mind. You reinforce your thought patterns with negative stuff .. you'll become it. You feed positive stuff to it, you'll become that. And it is very difficult to catch the mind when it is feeding on the negative stuff. You just feel not entirely too happy .. and you start dealing with what is not making you happy. The 'what' being out there, not in here. And when you deal with what is out there, the mind will start feeding more stuff to itself in here. Slowly, these thought patterns become stronger and gain prominence ... under the cover of what is out there. You'll keep thinking about what is out there, and lo! You are perfectly grumpy by then.

Most often the thought pattern I have caught in me is 'I am not good enough'. It would always spring-up in the face of a perceived failure and would reinforce itself in each thought cycle. And when you are being 'I am not good enough', that being produces results that are not good enough. And the results then reinforce your thoughts to even a greater extent.

"You've heard that voice for so long, you believe it to be you".

Why not believe something positive then? Why not believe that you are limitless? Why not believe that everyone in this world loves you (no matter how they show it), and you love them in turn? Why not believe that you are, beyond all doubt, awesome, and so is everyone else?!

---

Hmm .. maybe I should have one post daily here. Just a recap of what happened in the day .. and things I got present to. Just to organize my thoughts a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment